As a major employer in the greater metropolitan San Diego area, we provide an environment where you can make creative contributions, enjoy your work, and achieve a satisfying work/life balance.
- Competitive compensation
- 13 paid holidays
- 3 weeks of vacation leave after one year
- 12 days of Sick Leave each year
- Monetary incentives for continuing education
- Health and welfare benefits starting from date of hire
- Educational leave
- Based on full-time appointment
- University of California Retirement Plan - A defined benefit plan that provides retirement, survivor and disability income, as well as death benefits.
- Retirement Savings Program - Includes Defined Contribution pre- and after-tax plans, a Tax-deferred 403(b) Plan and a 457(b) Deferred Compensation Plan.
- Health Care Reimbursement Account - Allows you to pay for eligible out-of-pocket health care expenses on a pre-tax, salary reduction basis.
- Reduced fees for UCSD Classes and Training Programs
- UCSD Extended Studies and Public Programs
- UCSD Recreational Services Membership
- Library Privileges
- ...and much, much more!