Medi-Cal Plans Accepted
UC San Diego Medical Center and UC San Diego Medical Group accept Medi-Cal fee-for-service (FFS) and contracts with the following Medi-Cal managed care plans.
- Medi-Cal FFS
- Anthem Blue Cross AIM (Access for Infants and Mothers) HMO
- Care 1st Medi-Cal HMO (Primary and specialty; Primary limited to HIV patients only)
- Community Health Group (CHG) Medi-cal HMO (Primary and specialty)
- Community Health Group (CHG) Medicare/Medi-Cal (Dual eligible) HMO (Primary and specialty)
- Health Net – For any plans not listed below, please contact Health Net
- Health Net Medi-Cal (Primary and specialty; Primary care panel closed)
- Health Net Community Solutions HMO (Primary care panel closed)
- Molina Medi-Cal (Specialty only)
UC San Diego Medical Center and UC San Diego Medical Group are contracted with most major insurance plans. If you do not see the name of your insurance plan listed above, and you require specialty care, see your primary care physician and request an authorization to UC San Diego for specialty services.