The Dermatology Department at UC San Diego Health System provides you the highest quality of care to patients suffering a variety of skin disorders and diseases.
- Allergic testing (patch testing) and immunodermatology
- Photo testing and phototherapy
- Photo patch testing
- Dermatologic surgery
- Mohs micrographic surgery for certain types of skin cancer
- Cosmetic dermatology: Botox and filler injections, IPL with Levulan (photo facials) and other laser services. Free consultations if the above services are rendered.
- Clinical Trials for certain types of skin diseases
The outpatient Dermatology Clinics at Medical Offices South and the new 13,000-square-foot, state-of-the-art facility at 8899 University Center Lane, Suite #350, provide treatment to patients with common and complex dermatologic conditions.
Dermatology clinics are scheduled Monday through Friday and are staffed by highly qualified and internationally recognized experts in skin diseases.
Give to UC San Diego Health System Dermatology
8899 University Center Lane, Suite 350
San Diego, CA 92122