The Ambulatory Infusion Centers provide comprehensive, skilled nursing services for patients undergoing outpatient diagnostic and therapeutic intravenous procedures.
- Antiviral therapy
- Hydration and electrolyte replacement
- Blood product transfusions
- Patient education/catheter care
- PICC/Midline catheter placement
- Port-a-cath access
- Acquisition of laboratory specimens
Patient care is delivered based upon physician orders.
Normal hours of operation are 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. seven days a week, including holidays.