CERT Publications and Grants
Select published endometriosis-related studies by members of CERT (since 2008):
- Foster WG, Boutross-Tadross O, Elias R, Faghih N, Elit L. (2009) Immunolocalization of tyrosine kinase receptors Trk A and Trk B in endometriosis associated ovarian cancer (EAOC). Histopathol. 54(7)907-912.
- Foster WG, Neal MS, Han MS, Dominguez MM. (2008) Environmental contaminants and human infertility: Hypothesis or cause for concern? J. Toxicol. Environ. Hlth. Part B, 11:162–176.
- Foster WG. (2008) Endocrine toxicants including TCDD and dioxin-like chemicals and endometriosis: Is there a link? J. Toxicol. Environ. Hlth. Part B, 11:177–187.
- Anger DL, Foster WG. (2008) The link between environmental toxicant exposure and endometriosis re-examined. Frontiers in Bioscience 13:1578-1593. (Invited review)
- Holloway AC, Anger DA, Crankshaw DJ, Foster WG. (2008) Effect of atrazine on aromatase activity in estrogen sensitive target tissues. J. Appl. Toxicol. 28:260-270.
Current endometriosis-related grant by CERT members:
- Foster WG. Neurotrophins and Trks: Novel reproductive tract proteins. Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council (NSERC) 2008 – 2013.