To create a Center of Excellence in neonatal nutrition focused on the provision, analysis, and research of human milk to improve nutritional and neurodevelopmental outcomes in preterm babies
We provide resources to both parents and NICU staff, available for downloading and printing from this website. Other hospitals are welcome to use or adapt these materials.
We have also developed videos that offer tips and information while following one mom's journey in the NICU with her twins. Our SPIN Mommas program features moms of NICU graduates who encourage other families. Learn more:
- Jae H Kim, MD, PhD Medical Director of SPIN Program
- Lisa Stellwagen, MD Lactation Director of SPIN Program
- Yvonne Vaucher, MD, MPH, Medical Director of Infant High Risk Follow-Up Clinic
- Eyla Boies, MD , Medical Director PINC Clinic, UC San Diego Pediatric Practice
- Peggy Castor, RN IBCLC, Director of ISCC Lactation
- Terry Lawson, RN IBCLC, ISCC Lactation Nurse
- Corey Anaka, RNC IBCLC, ISCC Lactation Nurse
- Laurel Lee, MS RD, ISCC Dietician
- Stephanie Wages, ISCC Dietician
- Ali Wolf, MSN PNP, Neonatology Research Nurse
- Coleen Philpot, RN, ISCC Staff Nurse
- Diana Sanford, RN, ISCC Staff Nurse
- Amy Yates, MSN RN, ISCC Nurse Educator
- Donna Posin, MPA OTR, ISCC Occupational Therapist
- Elizabeth Zborowski, OTR, ISCC Occupational Therapist
We welcome questions and comments. Please see our contact information.
Website development partially funded by a generous grant from March of Dimes.