Breast Imaging Center
We are proud to announce that Moores Cancer Center has been designated an ACR Breast Imaging Center of Excellence
. Learn More
Why choose our breast imaging center?
- Comprehensive breast imaging services in a warm and caring environment
- Innovative techniques and cutting-edge technology
- Advanced screening and diagnostic services
- Each member of our team is specially trained in breast imaging and providing the highest quality of care
The American Cancer Society recommends a yearly mammogram for all women age 40 and older. This routine screening mammogram takes approximately 15 minutes to perform.
You should be evaluated by your primary doctor and may be referred for a diagnostic mammogram, ultrasound, MRI, and/or molecular imaging if you have localized breast pain or a palpable abnormality such as:
- A lump
- Nipple discharge
- New skin or nipple changes
- Any other notable changes in your breasts
The following links provide additional information about our services:
To make an appointment please call
our scheduling office: 619-543-3405
UC San Diego Health System – La Jolla
Moores Cancer Center
3855 Health Sciences Drive, 1st Floor
La Jolla, CA 92093
Hours: Monday-Thursday 7:30 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Fridays 7:30 am - 4:30 pm
Saturdays (call for schedule)
UC San Diego Health System - Hillcrest
4th and Lewis Medical Office
330 Lewis Street
San Diego, CA 92103
Monday-Friday 8:30 am -4:30 pm (screening mammograms only)
Both centers are accredited by the American College of Radiology (ACR) and adhere to the FDA Mammography Quality Standards Act (MQSA) requirements.
Mammogram and imaging appointments: 619-543-3405