Volunteer Orientation Information
Thank you for your interest in volunteering with UC San Diego Health System
Your first step to volunteering for the Medical Center is always to attend an orientation.
- The date for our next orientation has not yet been established, but will probably be held in May and posted on the web site in April.
- As soon as the date for that orientation is on the web site, we will give instructions on how to apply for a reservation.
- The application period will be open for approximately three weeks after the date is posted.
No reservations or applications are accepted until the date is posted on the web site
NO 'SUMMER-ONLY' VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE
UC San Diego Medical Center in Hillcrest
- Review the map to help guide you to UC San Diego Medical Center, 200 West Arbor Drive, San Diego. The auditorium is located in the northwest corner of the Medical Center's main building – follow the yellow signs.
- Park in the Arbor Dr. parking structure, in the visitor section. You will be responsible for the parking fee. Please allow ample time to find parking.
Other Important Information
- Review the information on our website.
- Look over the various areas of volunteer opportunities.
- Bring a pen to the orientation and please be on time.
Department of Volunteer Services
200 West Arbor Drive
West Wing Room 100
San Diego, CA 92103-8959
8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Monday - Friday