Volunteer Orientation Information
Thank you for your interest in volunteering
Your first step to volunteering for the Health System is always to attend an orientation.
- The date for our next orientation has not yet been established, but will be held in March 2015, with specific information posted in February (please check back).
- As soon as the date for that orientation is on the web site, we will give instructions on how to apply for a reservation.
- Application acceptance will be open for approximately three weeks after the date is posted.
- No applications are accepted until the date is posted on the web site.
UC San Diego Medical Center in HILLCREST
- Review the map to help guide you to UC San Diego Hillcrest, 200 West Arbor Drive, San Diego.
- You will be responsible for the parking fee in the Arbor parking structure. Please allow ample time to find parking.
Other Important Information
- Review the information on our website.
- Bring a pen to the orientation and please be on time.
Department of Volunteer Services
200 West Arbor Drive
West Wing, Room 100
San Diego, CA 92103-8959
Fax: (619) 543-5809
8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Monday - Friday