Volunteer Orientation Information
Thank you for your interest in volunteering with UC San Diego Health System
A confirmed reservation is always mandatory in order to attend an orientation.
All timely, submitted applications were reviewed and invitations to the March orientation were sent by e-mail on Tuesday, March 4th. If you did not receive an e-mail, unfortunately we were not able to reserve a spot for you at this orientation. We wish we could accommodate everyone who is interested in volunteering, but are unable to do so, due to the large volume of applications received.
Our next orientation will probably be scheduled for May, 2014. As soon as the date for that orientation is posted on the web site, we will give instructions on how to apply for a reservation. No reservations or applications are accepted until the date is posted on the web site.
Upcoming orientation for those with a reservation:
Tuesday, March 11th, 3-5pm
Hillcrest facility, 200 West Arbor, San Diego, California
UC San Diego Medical Center in Hillcrest
- Review the map to help guide you to UC San Diego Medical Center, 200 West Arbor Drive, San Diego. The auditorium is located in the northwest corner of the Medical Center's main building – follow the yellow signs.
- Park in the Arbor Dr. parking structure, in the visitor section. You will be responsible for the parking fee. Please allow ample time to find parking.
Other Important Information
- Review the information on our website.
- Look over the various areas of volunteer opportunities.
- Bring a pen to the orientation and please be on time.
Department of Volunteer Services
200 West Arbor Drive
West Wing Room 100
San Diego, CA 92103-8959
8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Monday - Friday