UC San Diego Health System - Chula Vista
South Bay Radiation Oncology
959 Lane Avenue
Chula Vista, CA 91914
The following medical services are offered at this location:
- Radiation oncology, including:
- Intensity-modulated radiation therapy (IMRT)
- Image-guided radiation therapy (IGRT)
- Stereotactic radiosurgery
- Stereotactic body radiation therapy
- Electron beam therapy
- Xoft electronic brachytherapy
This practice provides the most sophisticated radiotherapy technology, including the Varian Trilogy linear accelerator. Its location is particularly convenient for patients from the southern San Diego communities of Bonita, Chula Vista, National City, Imperial Beach, Eastlake, Otay Ranch, and Rolling Hills Ranch. For more information, see South Bay Radiation Oncology.
Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
To reach the clinic directly and for new and return appointments: