Parking at UC San Diego Medical Center
Patients and visitors have several parking options at UC San Diego Medical Center in Hillcrest:
- Pay-by-space machines are available in the Arbor Parking Structure (map). Details below.
- Pay-on-exit patient parking lot is located at the intersection of First Ave. and Montecito Way.
- Valet Parking is available at the main entrance of the Medical Center on Arbor Street from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. weekdays. Cost is a $5 service fee plus 50 cents per half-hour up to $5 for a daily maximum of $10.
- An ACE parking lot is located across from the main entrance of the Medical Center on Arbor St. at a rate of $3 an hour.
- Complimentary disabled parking is available in meters and accessible spaces when you display a valid Disabled Person placard or plates.
View a Google Map of parking lot locations.
Where Are The Pay-By-Space Machines Located?
- Levels 1-8 in the Arbor Parking Structure (map)
- If you need to add hours to your ticket after you've parked, additional machines are available near the cafeteria and in the lobby of Medical Offices - South.
How Do The Machines Work?
Patients and visitors can park in a numbered parking stall, note the stall number posted on a sign or on the ground, and pay at the pay-by-space machine using cash or a credit card. You do NOT need to display the ticket on your dashboard; in fact you will need your ticket on hand if you need to add additional hours.
How Much Does Parking Cost?
- Lots: $4 for the first two hours and $1 for each additional hour, not to exceed $8 per day. Pay stations accept cash, validation tickets, and credit cards.
If you need to add additional hours to your ticket, you do not need to return to the parking structure; pay-by-space machines are located near the cafeteria and in the lobby of Medical Offices - South. You will need to use the add time code that is on your receipt.
* 24 hour tickets have return parking privileges in any visitor parking space in the Arbor Parking Structure but, you must display your ticket on your dashboard.
Please see parking.ucsd.edu