- MHA, MHSA, MBA, MPH or equivalent from an accredited graduate program
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills
UC San Diego is not supporting international visas for this position.
Your application packet must include all of the following in one envelope:
- Current resume or curriculum vitae, including your GPA on a 4.0 scale
- Official sealed copy of your undergraduate school transcript(s)
- Official sealed copy of your graduate school transcript(s) - Copies/unofficial transcripts are not acceptable
- One-page statement describing your career goals and what you hope to gain from the Fellowship experience
- Three letters of recommendation in sealed envelopes
Complete application packet must be post-marked by October 1, 2014. Incomplete packets will not be accepted.
Applications will be reviewed and you will be notified if you are selected for an interview. On-site interviews will be conducted in November 2014.