We're Here For You
The UC San Diego Health System Patient Experience Department acts as a liaison between the patients, hospitals and physicians to address concerns, complaints and issues. We are here to assist patients and families to ensure that their experience with UC San Diego Health System is a positive one.
- We handle concerns, complaints and questions about:
- We are patient advocates, responding to any concerns or problems that might arise.
- We provide assistance with translators and sign language interpreters
Do You Have a Concern?
While in the hospital, all complaints or concerns should first be discussed with your nurses or physicians. If you are still not completely satisfied with the quality of care you are receiving, please contact Patient Relations. Your discussions with us will be kept confidential.
Please tell us about your experience while in one of our hospitals. You may submit your comments and feedback by phone, mail, email or online.
Please remember to include the following information in your communication with us:
- Your name
- The patient's name
- Date of service
- Location of service
- Patient's medical record number or date of birth
- A phone number where you can be reached