Are you thinking about starting a family? Been trying, but not having any success?
Both men and women are invited to attend this free event to receive expert guidance from two of UC San Diego Health System’s fertility specialists. Registration is required.
Doctors Sanjay Agarwal and Mike Hsieh will discuss the latest discoveries in both male and female fertility.
- Common misconceptions about fertility
- Strategies for optimizing the chances of conception
- Treatment options for infertility
Dr. Hsieh will discuss:
- Prevalence of male infertility
- Natural ways to boost male fertility
- What to expect when visiting a male fertility doctor
- Available treatment options
Dr. Agarwal will cover:
- An overview of the normal process
- Impact of prior contraception
- Alcohol, smoking and caffeine
- Stress on changes of conception
- Optimal frequency and timing of intercourse for fertility
Meet Our Fertility Experts
Sanjay Agarwal, MD, is a clinical professor of reproductive medicine and director of Fertility Services at UC San Diego Health System. He is board-certified in obstetrics and gynecology, and in reproductive endocrinology. He specializes in treating endometriosis and infertility. Read more
Mike Hsieh, MD, is an assistant professor of surgery, specializing in urology, infertility and reproductive endocrinology. He is also skilled in treating hypogonadism, erectile dysfunction, Peyronie’s disease and sexual dysfunction. Dr. Hsieh is an expert in microscopic surgery for fertility (vasectomy reversal, sperm retrieval and varicocele repair.) Read more.