Directions to the Medical Education and Telemedicine Building
To UC San Diego from I-5 North/South:
- Exit onto La Jolla Village Drive West
(from I-5 North - turn left; from I-5 South - turn right)
- Turn right onto Villa La Jolla Drive
- Up the hill about 0.3 miles
(stay in left lane as the right lane must turn)
- Go past the first light
(the VA center is on your right)
- Turn left onto Gilman and left into the first parking lot, P602. If the lot is full drive across the street into the Gilman parking structure.
- Park in any open Visitor parking spaces. You do NOT need to purchase a permit; parking is free for UC San Diego Health System Events
- Walk across parking lot P602 and the ceremonial green lawn to the Medical Education - Telemedicine (MET) building.
*Guests needing special accommodations getting from the parking lot to the building (about a one block walk), please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, 619-543-2445.