This information will help you prepare for your customized health assessment:
- Pre-examination instructions will be mailed to you with your schedule one to two weeks before your scheduled visit.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your first scheduled appointment.
- If you are scheduled for an exercise stress test, please wear comfortable clothing and comfortable footwear, such as running shoes. Lockers are available to store a change of clothes, if desired.
- Don't eat or drink anything except for water for 10 to 12 hours before your blood work. You may be asked to provide a urine sample.
- Complimentary continental breakfast and lunch will be offered at the center’s lounge.
- Personal computers and Wi-Fi connection are available in our patients lounge for your convenience.
- Should you require overnight accommodations, special discounted rate arrangements have been made for EHW clients with several nearby hotels. Most out-of-town clients will arrive the day prior to the examination, as testing begins early in the morning. Please contact your EHW coordinator to arrange reservations under our special rate.
- Arrangements for the pickup of our Executive Plus patients is available, as well as discounted rates for our EHW clients.
Traveling to San Diego
For those coming from out of town, The Lodge at Torrey Pines offers discounted packages for our patients. See the booking page for details.