Corporate Travel Medicine Services
We offer Corporate Travel Medicine services as a preventive medicine approach to help your employees stay healthy when they are traveling for business. We offer flexible appointment scheduling and competitive pricing.
- Pre-travel consultation focusing on existing medical conditions and history, personal needs and health concerns for travel
- Customized printed report about your destination, which includes the most up-to-date health risks and recommendations and required immunizations for admittance to that country
- Immunization review and vaccinations for world-wide travel. Official Yellow Fever Vaccine Center
- Anti-malaria prescriptions
- Preventive measures for:
- Food and water illness
- Insect-borne disease
- Animal exposures
- Altitude sickness
- Parasitic infection
- Jet lag
- Travel safety
- Specialist referrals for post-travel illness consultation.
We recommend scheduling an appointment 6-12 weeks prior to your travel.
To schedule an appointment, please call 619-471-9210.
Monday through Friday
8 a.m. to 4 p.m.