Why Choose UC San Diego Health
We offer the most advanced imaging technology and procedures:
- 3T magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)
- Breast MRI for monitoring cancer patients and screen women at high risk.
- MRI-guided ultrasound for shrinking uterine fibroids and reducing pain from cancer metastasis to the bone.
- MRI with ultra-short TE imaging to monitor early-stage arthritis and diagnose multiple sclerosis.
- 320- and 64-slice CT to noninvasively view coronary arteries and check for blockages.
- PET-CT for early diagnosis and treatment planning of cancer and dementias.
- Nuclear medicine procedures to treat cancer.