Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
UC San Diego Health System provides high-quality patient care, 24-hour on-call coverage for emergencies, and experienced and internationally recognized MRI radiologists.
In addition to a comfortable and relaxing environment, all three of our state-of-the-art MRI facilities offer:
- Rapid report turnaround time
- Advanced applications including cardiac, spectroscopy and vascular imaging
- Short-bore design for greater patient comfort
- Headphone stereo system and Pandora app for patient
- An intercom and patient alert button so that the patient and technologist can be in continuous communication during the examination
Learn more about MRI at UC San Diego Health System:
Appointments and Locations
To make an MRI appointment, call 619-543-3405.
Depending on the type of MRI needed, your appointment will be at one of these locations:
Related Health Info