Thank you for your interest in volunteering at UC San Diego Health! We are very appreciative.
The steps to becoming a volunteer include:
- Applying to attend an orientation. These two-hour orientation sessions are held approximately every six weeks.
- Receiving an electronic (email) invitation to the orientation. You must be invited to our orientations.
- Attending an orientation. You must attend an orientation before you can become a volunteer.
Learn more about the volunteer application process
Our next orientation will take place in March, 2017. We will post the date and instructions on how to apply when the specific date is determined. Please note: We will accept applications for about three weeks after the date is posted. No applications will be accepted until the date is posted on this web site. Please check back soon.
Directions And Parking
- See driving directions to
UC San Diego Medical Center.
- You will be responsible for the parking fee in the Arbor parking structure. Please allow ample time to find parking.