Thank you for your interest in volunteering at UC San Diego Health! We are very appreciative.
The steps to becoming a volunteer include:
- Applying to attend an orientation. These two-hour orientation sessions are held approximately every six weeks.
- Receiving an electronic (email) invitation to the orientation. You must be invited to our orientations.
- Attending an orientation. You must attend an orientation before you can become a volunteer.
Learn more about the volunteer application process
Upcoming orientation for those with an e-mail invitation:
When: Thursday, March 2, 2017, 3:00 pm to 5:00 pm
Where: Main Auditorium,
UC San Diego Medical Center in Hillcrest; 200 W. Arbor Drive, San Diego, 92103
All timely, submitted applications were reviewed and invitations to the March orientation were sent by e-mail on Friday, February 24. If you did not receive an e-mail, unfortunately we were not able to reserve a spot for you at this orientation. We wish we could accommodate everyone who is interested in volunteering, but are unable to do so, due to the large volume of applications received.
The date for our next orientation has not been set, but will probably take place in May. As soon as the date for that orientation is established and posted on the web site, we will give instructions on how to apply for a reservation.
Directions And Parking
- See driving directions to
UC San Diego Medical Center.
- You will be responsible for the parking fee in the Arbor parking structure. Please allow ample time to find parking.