Your application must consist of the following items submitted through the corresponding medium.
Please submit an online application through the
UC San Diego Health Recruitment portal in which you will include the following:
- Current resume or curriculum vitae, including your GPA on a 4.0 scale
- Personal statement (uploaded into the "Cover Letter" section of the online portal)
- Career goals, why you are applying, and what you hope to gain from the fellowship
- 1 page, single-spaced
Items Via Mail
Please mail the following materials to the address listed on the
which is also listed here below (note the change if you downloaded or printed a different version), in one envelope postmarked no later than Monday, September 25, 2017.
- Printed copy of your online application
- Graduate school transcripts, official and sealed
- Three letters of recommendation (1 Graduate Program Director/Advisor, 1 Academic, 1 Professional), signed and sealed. Letters may be addressed anywhere on the spectrum from “To Whom It May Concern” to “UC San Diego Health Administrative Fellowship Selection Committee.” There is no strict requirement.
UC San Diego Health System
Attn: Shelly Shelton and Peter Chu
200 W. Arbor Dr. #8981
San Diego, CA 92103-8981
- Applicants must graduate with an accredited MHA, MHSA, MBA, MPH, MSN or equivalent between July 1, 2017 and July 1, 2018.
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills
- Preferred graduate school GPA of 3.5
UC San Diego is not supporting international visas for this position.