About the Clinic
PINC offers a team approach to helping mothers and their premature infants after NICU discharge by:
- Working with infant’s primary care provider to improve growth and nutrition
- Promoting human milk nutrition after NICU discharge
- Optimizing mother’s milk supply
- Assisting mothers and infants with the transition to nursing at the breast
- Monitoring nutritional status of the infant
- Eyla Boies, MD is a general pediatrician with expertise in the post-discharge care of premature infants and human milk nutrition
- Terry Lawson, RN, IBCLC is an experienced NICU lactation consultant.
Schedule and Location
- PINC meets Wednesdays, 8 - 11:30 am
- Cambridge Physicians Office Building
7910 Frost Street, Suite 350
Download PINC Resources
Call 858-496-4800 to refer a baby to the PINC clinic, or to make an appointment.