With more than 25 years of service to the community, UC San Diego Health's Occupational & Environmental Medicine team offers a full spectrum of services with the expertise and quality that distinguishes San Diego’s only academic medical center.
Types of Services
Services for employers: We can help optimize employee health and tailor our services to fit your business model.
Workers' compensation: We provide quality care and serve as the single point of contact in the event of work injury, illness or disease.
Services for individuals: We provide confidential medical screens, exams and immunizations required as a condition of employment.
Why Choose Us?
- Same-day appointments at two convenient locations
- Fast turnaround of paperwork by a dedicated case manager
- 24-hour care with access to our two emergency departments in the event of an after-hours injury or exposure
- On-site services: Our medical professionals will come to your business to give vaccinations, physicals, consults and tests, among other things
- High patient satisfaction with the quality of care
- All of our physicians are board-certified in occupational medicine
- Access to complex, advanced care at UC San Diego Health
Areas of Expertise
- Disability management
- Employment physicals and immunizations
- Medical surveillance exams
- Return-to-work evaluations
Blood borne pathogen exposure and needle stick prevention
Work-related injury, illness and disease
- Case coordination
- Employee wellness programs