Note: The information below is for applying as a regular volunteer at UC San Diego Health hospitals. Because of the outpouring of community support, we are not currently accepting applications to volunteer at vaccination sites while we process the applications we have received.
If you are considering applying to be a UC San Diego Health volunteer, you will need to:
- Be at least age 16 and older
- Be available to start immediately
- Commit to a minimum of 100 hours of service over a six- to seven-month period
Skills of Successful Volunteers
- Good communication skills in English
- Self-starter who needs minimal supervision
- Good listening skills and ability to follow instructions
- Dependable and flexible
- Positive and professional attitude
- Physical ability to perform tasks at assigned work area
Thank you for your interest in volunteering at UC San Diego Health. Please read our
FAQs to learn more about our program, log in and apply through our online application portal.