Calling All Comic-Con Fans and San Diego Visitors!
Same-day, walk-in help: UC San Diego Health's Express Care clinic in downtown San Diego is available for common illnesses and injuries that affect everyday superheroes.
Current walk-in wait time:
Conditions Treated Include:
- Coughs, colds, flu-like symptoms
- Headaches, migraines
- Earaches, ear infections
- Simple fractures, strains, sprains
- Ingrown toenails, blisters
- Nausea, vomiting, diarrhea
- Sinus infections
- Cuts, punctures and wounds requiring stitches
- Allergies, asthma
- Bladder or urinary tract infections
- STD testing and treatment
- Short-term medication prescriptions (non-controlled substances)
UC San Diego Health – Downtown
203 West F St.
(about half a mile from the Convention Center)
San Diego, CA 92101
Hours: 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. seven days a week
Insurance: We accept some PPO and HMO plans, and self-payments, too.