Your application must consist of the items below submitted to the
UC San Diego Health Recruitment portal and emailed to email@example.com by 11:59 p.m. (PST), September 17, 2019.
2019 Informational Webinars
Join current and past fellows to learn more about the UC San Diego Health Administrative Fellowship and application process. One hour webinars will be held:
- Tuesday, Sept. 3 at 10 a.m. PST
- Friday, Sept. 6 at 12:30 p.m. PST
- Monday, Sept. 9 at 8:30 a.m. PST
To register, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The application will require the following information:
- Consolidated PDF of current resume and transcripts uploaded into the “Resume” section
- Consolidated PDF of personal statement and three letters of recommendation uploaded to the “Cover Letter” section
- A one-page, single-spaced, personal statement which addresses career goals, why you are applying, and what you hope to gain from the UC San Diego Health Administrative Fellowship
- Three letters of recommendation, one from each of the following: Graduate Program Director/Advisor, Academic, Professional
- Letters may be addressed to “To Whom It May Concern” or “UC San Diego Health Administrative Fellowship Selection Committee". However, there is no strict requirement.
- Applicants must graduate with an accredited MHA, MHSA, MBA, MPH, MSN or equivalent between July 1, 2019 and July 1, 2020
- Demonstrate excellent written and interpersonal communication skills
- Preferred graduate school GPA of 3.5 or higher
UC San Diego is not supporting international visas for this position.
UC San Diego Health Recruitment portal application will open in late August. Please check back periodically for updates.