All applicants will receive an e-mail confirmation once their mailed application package is received by UCSD Health. If you do not receive an e-mail confirmation regarding your application package, please follow up with the current fellow, Melinda Hudson, by contacting her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your application packet must include all of the following in one envelope:
- Current resume or curriculum vitae, including your GPA on a 4.0 scale
- Official sealed copy of your graduate school transcript(s) - Copies/unofficial transcripts are not acceptable
- One-page statement describing your career goals, why you are applying, what you hope to gain from the Fellowship experience
- Three letters of recommendation (1 from Graduate Program Director/Advisor, 1 Academic, 1 Professional) signed and in sealed envelopes
Complete application packet must be post-marked by October 8, 2016. Incomplete packets will not be accepted.
- Applicants must graduate with an accredited MHA, MHSA, MBA, MPH, MSN or equivalent between July 1, 2015 and July 1, 2016.
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills
- Minimum graduate school GPA of 3.5
UC San Diego is not supporting international visas for this position.
|Application Deadline||October 8, 2016|
|On-Site Interviews||Early November|
|Selection Announcement||Mid November|
|Tentative Start Date||July 2017|