Your application must consist of the following items submitted through the corresponding medium.
Please submit an online application through the UC San Diego Health Recruitment portal (link to be posted) in which you will include the following:
- Current resume or curriculum vitae, including your GPA on a 4.0 scale
- Personal statement (uploaded into the "Cover Letter" section of the online portal)
- Career goals, why you are applying
- 1 page, single-spaced
Items Via Mail
Please mail the following materials to the address listed on the Application Checklist in one envelope postmarked no later than Monday, September 18, 2017.
- Printed copy of your online application
- Graduate school transcripts, official and sealed
- Three letters of recommendation (1 Graduate Program Director/Advisor, 1 Academic, 1 Professional), signed and sealed
- Applicants must graduate with an accredited MHA, MHSA, MBA, MPH, MSN or equivalent between July 1, 2017 and July 1, 2018.
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills
- Preferred graduate school GPA of 3.5
UC San Diego is not supporting international visas for this position.