Your application must consist of the items below submitted through the corresponding medium.
An online application must be submitted through the
UC San Diego Health Recruitment portal.
The application will require the following information:
- Current resume or curriculum vitae that includes your GPA on a 4.0 scale
- Personal statement (uploaded into the "Cover Letter" section of the online portal)
- Address career goals, why you are applying, and what you hope to gain from the UC San Diego Health fellowship
- One page, single-spaced
Items Via Mail
Please mail the following materials to the address listed below in one envelope postmarked no later than Monday, October 1, 2018.
- Printed copy of your online application
- Graduate school transcript(s), official and sealed
- Three letters of recommendation (1 Graduate Program Director/Advisor, 1 Academic, 1 Professional), signed and sealed. Letters may be addressed to “To Whom It May Concern” or “UC San Diego Health Administrative Fellowship Selection Committee;" however, there is no strict requirement.
If you provide versions of documentation that differ from the above requirements, you must note your reason for doing so.
UC San Diego Health
Attn: Donna Evans
200 W. Arbor Dr. #8981
San Diego, CA 92103-8981
Application Checklist has been created for your reference.
- Applicants must graduate with an accredited MHA, MHSA, MBA, MPH, MSN or equivalent between July 1, 2018 and July 1, 2019.
- Demonstrate excellent written and interpersonal communication skills
- Preferred graduate school GPA of 3.5 or higher
UC San Diego is not supporting international visas for this position.