Space is limited.
Registration is required by February 14, 2019.
Thursday, February 21, 2019
6:00 - 7:30 p.m.
UC San Diego Health - La Jolla9452 Medical Center Drive
Altman Clinical and Translational Research Institute (ACTRI)
La Jolla, CA 92037
Map and Driving Directions
Check-in opens at 5:30 p.m.
Presentation begins at 6 p.m.
Light hors d'oeuvres will be served.
Demystifying Myths about Fertility
Men and women are invited to hear UC San Diego Health fertility specialists discuss treatments for infertility, including both male and female conditions. They will also report on the latest discoveries in fertility science, answer common questions about conceiving and offer advice on dealing with stress and anxiety during the process.
- How we evaluate male and female fertility
- Common misconceptions about fertility
- Strategies to optimizing your chances of conceiving
- Treatment options for infertility
- Step-by-step guide to in-vitro fertilization (IVF), including genetic testing and transfer method
- How to identify and manage stress and anxiety during the process
- How couples can support each other through stress
- When to seek help from a therapist or a psychiatrist
After the presentation, there will be time for questions and answers.
Meet Our Experts
Antoni Duleba, MD
Mike Hsieh, MD
Urologist and Male Fertility Specialist
Alison Reminick, MD
Chelsea Haakmeester, LMFT
Marriage and Family Therapist
Register by February 14, 2019
email@example.com or call 619-543-2445.