Space is limited.
Saturday, June 2, 2018
Registration is required by May 24, 2018
9:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Irwin M. Jacobs Qualcomm Hall5775 Morehouse Drive
San Diego, CA 92121
Overcoming Parkinson’s Disease
Learn more about current therapies for Parkinson’s disease and related movement disorders. For the seventh year, the Parkinson and Other Movement Disorders Center at UC San Diego Health will share the latest information on treatments, resources and support for people with movement disorders and their caregivers.
Program Topics Include:
- Diagnosis and Early Symptoms of Parkinson’s Disease
- Management of Motor Symptoms
- Cognition and Behavioral Problems
- Management of Sleep and Other Non-Motor Problems
- Mobility Improvement
- Deep Brain Stimulation and Emerging Therapies