Here are some tips to prepare for your video visit after you’ve created your MyUCSDChart login and password and scheduled your appointment.
- Sign in to the app and complete your eCheck-In at least 30 minutes before your scheduled visit — you can also do this up to 7 days in advance. This can also be done online via a computer.
- Use Wi-Fi for the best connection. Using your mobile carrier network may cause interruptions, especially if you’re moving around.
- Find a quiet, private place where you can talk without interruptions or distractions such as doorbells, children, TV or music.
- Try to sit facing a window or a light source, which will help your provider get a clearer view of you. Click on your appointment and begin your visit.
- If the provider is more than 15 minutes late or if there is an issue starting the visit, call your clinic. If you are having technical issues, please contact MyUCSDChart customer support at
619-543-5220 from 6 a.m. to 10 p.m. every day.
More Information on Video Visits