brain tumor experts at UC San Diego Health include dedicated neurosurgeons, radiation oncologists, neuro-oncologists, neuroradiologists, and neuropathologists to help develop and implement your specific treatment plan.
Our Comprehensive Services
- Neurological evaluations, MRI, Restriction Spectrum Imaging, and MRI-guided biopsy for definitive diagnoses
- Consultations with neuro-oncologists to develop your treatment plan
- Rapid referral to other specialists
- A Brain Tumor Board that reviews cases and develops a coordinated management plan
- Molecular and genetic testing to analyze tumors and tailor cancer treatments
Our Treatment Options
Conditions We Treat
The most common conditions we treat are:
- Glioblastoma (including astrocytoma, oligodendroglioma, and oligoastrocytoma)
- Brain metastases
We also treat the following more rare conditions:
Online Second Opinions
If you've received a diagnosis that requires neurosurgery and would like one of our neurosurgeons to review your X-rays and other imaging studies, UC San Diego Health offers online imaging reviews. It's an easy and affordable way to help you make an informed decision before neurosurgery. For more information, see
Online Second Opinions.