Choosing Prenatal Classes at UC San Diego Health
Pregnancy, birth and the transition to parenthood are times of excitement and adjustment. We would like to help you increase your knowledge and confidence for these special events.
How To Register
Please use the provided links for your desired date to register online and pay any fees. (Tours and events are free.) If you have questions or are unable to register online, call 619-543-6585 or email
email@example.com. Please note:
- Enroll early in your pregnancy as classes and tours fill quickly.
- Pre-registration is mandatory. We cannot accept walk-ins.
- Please do not bring children to tours, classes or events. No childcare is available.
Parking and Directions
Hospital Tours & Events
UC San Diego Health offers anytime, anywhere parent education - an education program designed to give you convenient access to valuable information. It includes the tools and support you need at every stage.
Learn more and register
You will have access to:
- Evidence-based information on prenatal care, labor & birth, and postpartum including lots of videos
- Information specific to your arrival and stay at UC San Diego Health
- A list of available classes and support groups
- A kick counter, contraction timer, personal journal, feeding log, immunization log, and other tools
Fee: $75 for 12-week access to the online materials, course book and an on-site Childbirth Basics course
- You will receive instruction on how to gain access after you register and pay for the class
Breastfeeding/Newborn Care/Infant CPR
Parenting and Self-care