Choosing Prenatal Classes at UC San Diego Health
Pregnancy, birth and the transition to parenthood are times of excitement and adjustment. We would like to help you increase your knowledge and confidence for these special events.
How To Register
Please use the provided links for your desired date to register online and pay any fees. (Tours and events are free.) If you have questions or are unable to register online, call 619-543-6585 or email
firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note:
- Enroll early in your pregnancy as classes and tours fill quickly.
- Pre-registration is mandatory. We cannot accept walk-ins.
- Please do not bring children to tours, classes or events. No childcare is available.
Parking and Directions
Hospital Tours & Events
Breastfeeding/Newborn Care/Infant CPR
Parenting and Self-care
Online Pregnancy Tutorials. These programs are available free to UC San Diego Health patients and are available on these topics:
- Pain Management
- VBAC (Vaginal Birth After C-section)
- Postpartum Depression
- Exercise and Nutrition During Pregnancy