Imagine taking a childbirth class in the comfort of your own home. This option is perfect for moms-to-be who are on bed rest, couples with time or scheduling conflicts, or parents in need of a refresher course.
About the Tutorial
Our comprehensive, interactive tutorial walks you through the three stages of labor and provides details on pain management options and comfort measures to optimize your birthing experience. It includes:
- Numerous video segments and illustrations that let you know what to expect before, during and after labor. You will have access for a 12-week period, beginning from the date of your initial use.
- Access to a UC San Diego Health childbirth educator as questions arise
- Option to attend in-person Childbirth Basics class at no additional charge
Fee: $75 for 12-week access and course book. You will receive an access code after you register and pay for the class. (To enroll in the Childbirth Basics class, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your online access code and the date of the class you would like to attend. An email confirmation will be sent.)
If you have questions, call 619-543-7878 or email email@example.com.
Register or Log In
To pay for the class, go to the registration page. After registering, email firstname.lastname@example.org to request your access code. Someone from our office will issue you an access code on the next business day.
If you already have your access code, log in with the button below:
- Sound card
- Speakers or headphones
- Updated video card
- Approximately 512MB RAM
- 1 Ghz processor (recommended)
- Access to a nearby printer (optional)
- Active X controls enabled
- Pop-ups turned ON
- Java enabled
- Latest version of Adobe Macromedia Flash Player
- Latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader installed
- Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher, FireFox or Safari
- Full accessories installed with Windows operating system
- High-speed Internet access