COVID-19 update: We know that our patients and their families have questions related to care during this time. Please see
Maternity Care and COVID-19 FAQs for the latest updates.
About the Clinic
PINC offers a team approach to helping mothers and their premature infants after NICU discharge by:
- Working with infant’s primary care provider to improve growth and nutrition
- Promoting human milk nutrition after NICU discharge
- Optimizing mother’s milk supply
- Assisting mothers and infants with the transition to nursing at the breast
- Monitoring nutritional status of the infant
Eyla Boies, MD is a general pediatrician with expertise in the post-discharge care of premature infants and human milk nutrition
- Terry Lawson, RN, IBCLC is an experienced NICU lactation consultant.
Appointments and Location
- UC San Diego Health – Kearny Mesa
7910 Frost Street, Suite 350
Map and directions
- Appointments and referrals: 858-496-4800
Appointments are usually available on Thursdays, 8–11:30 a.m.
Download PINC Resources