We offer a variety of medical services to prevent and manage injury, illness and disability, and promote the health and productivity of your most valuable asset, your employees.
We are committed to excellence and the community we serve, offering:
- Pre-placement and post-offer examinations to assist you in determining whether a candidate is physically able to perform the job. Includes a questionnaire, comprehensive history and physical exam.
- Medical surveillance to meet state and federal OSHA regulations. Includes chemical exposure monitoring, hearing conservation and respiratory clearance. Exams may include pulmonary function testing, audiograms, chest x-rays and laboratory tests.
- U.S. Department of Transportation and California Department of Motor Vehicles examinations to meet federal and state requirements
- Fitness-for-duty exams following a workers’ compensation injury or long-term disability to determine whether an employee is able perform his or her job
- Pulmonary-function testing and respiratory clearance
- N95 respirator fit testing and fit checking
- Audiometric testing
- TB screening and surveillance
- Immunization programs
Workers' compensation services
Our medical professionals can come to your business to provide key services to your employees, including:
- Medical surveillance testing
- Vision exams
- TB testing
- Wellness programs
- Drug testing
Bloodborne Pathogens and Needlestick Prevention
We also offer comprehensive and confidential programs for employees who have been stuck by a needle or other sharp object or who have been exposed to blood or body fluids, including:
- Comprehensive risk assessment and counseling
- Exposure information
- HIV testing
- Antiretroviral medication options
- Hepatitis B vaccination
- Hepatitis B and C screening
- Specialist referral and coordination
- Medical surveillance for research facilities working with high titer HIV virus
Learn more at U.S. Department of Labor: Bloodborne Pathogens and Needlestick Prevention.
To learn more about our services for employers, please contact Business Development Coordinator Edgar Rodriguez at 619-543-3603.