- PGY1 Pharmacy Residents will earn an anual stipend of $50,500
- PGY2 Pharmacy Residents will earn an annual stipend of $54,000
Benefits include medical, vision, dental and Life plan insurance. In addition, vacation, sick and professional leave are provided:
Vacation: Four weeks (20 working days) per year appointment. Prior approval by rotation preceptor and the RPD is required
Holidays: Residents will be assigned one Major and two Minor holidays for which they will receive equal compensation
Major Holidays (residents work one)
- Thanksgiving: Thanksgiving Day, Friday following Thanksgiving
- Christmas: Christmas Day, Day before or after Christmas – announced each year
- New Years: New Years Day, Day before or after New Years – announced each year
Minor Holidays (PGY1 residents work 2 minor holiday weekends, PGY2 residents work 1 minor holiday weekend)
- Martin Luther King Day (3rd Mon in Jan)
- Presidents’ Day (3rd Mon in Feb)
- Memorial Day (Last Mon in May)
- Independence Day
- Labor Day (1st Mon in Sept)
- Veterans’ Day (Nov 11th)
Eight hours per month: the resident will follow Department Policy and Procedure for sick call by calling their preceptor and the CDA PHARMACIST (not a technician) at the hospital for which they are rotating and the RPD (may text in lieu of a phone call) as timely as possible regarding any absence due to illness; illness of greater than 2 days requires a note from the resident’s physician.
Up to 5 educational days used for professional meetings, such as CSHP Seminar and ASHP Midyear.
For questions regarding benefits, policies and procedures, please refer to the Graduate Medical Education website at:
Residents are granted a travel stipend of $1000 dollars to be used on all educational and pharmacy related travel.
House Officer Policy and Procedure Document