Our orthopedic physician assistants and nurse practitioners offer same-day appointments Monday–Friday for common acute musculoskeletal injuries. Call: 858-657-8200 or schedule online via
We treat adults and children age 7 and older.
- Acute sports injuries
- All types of common broken bones (fractures) such as a broken wrist, arm, shoulder, clavicle, or a broken toe, foot, ankle or leg
- All types of common tendon and ligament injuries (sprains and strains) such as an AC sprain, rotator cuff sprain, or sprain of the wrist, hip, knee or ankle
- Bruises (contusions)
- Injuries caused by twists, falls or rolls
- Splinting, casting and bracing for fractures and sprains
- Steroid injections to treat acute inflammation in a joint or bursa
Advantages of Our Care
- Same-day care
- Avoid higher co-pays and longer wait times of ER visits
- Access to advanced specialty care services within UC San Diego Health, including in-house attending orthopedic surgeons and diagnostic radiologists with expertise in musculoskeletal imaging
4520 Executive Drive, Sports Medicine, Suite Plaza 1
San Diego, CA 92121 (map and directions)
16950 Via Tazon, First Floor
Rancho Bernardo, CA 92127
(map and directions)
- We accept most PPO insurance plans, university-sponsored HMOs and UC San Diego student health plans.
- Visits are billed as a regular office appointment; patient co-pay is office visit rate.
- Our cash pay rate is $250 for an exam, splinting and casting. X-rays and durable medical equipment are billed separately.