Our sports medicine experts provide medical and orthopedic care to athletes and teams of all ages and abilities. Sports medicine services can range from treating muscle, bone and joint injuries, advising athletes on whether they should train or compete when they are sick, or deciding upon return-to-play after a concussion.
Ultimately, our goal is to help you heal as quickly as possible, return to optimal performance, and enjoy a lifetime of physical activity.
Teams, Clubs and Organizations
Our team provides medical services and/or support for the following teams, clubs and organizations:
Local San Diego Events
We provide event medical coverage and supports amateur athletes of all ages and abilities.
Groups and events we have sponsored include:
- TriRock Series San Diego Triathlon
- California State Games
- Cathedral Catholic High School Butch Lee Memorial Soccer Tournament
- Rancho Santa Fe Attack Summer Classic Soccer Tournament
- UCSD Night at the Sockers
- ITU World Triathlon San Diego
- Encinitas Sports Festival - Swim & Paddle
- VAVI San Diego Sport and Social Club
- Carlsbad 5000
- ROC (Ridiculous Obstacle Challenge) Race
Serving High Schools
in San Diego
Our team provides athletic training services for high schools within the San Diego Unified School District. We also provide medical services for several high schools throughout San Diego County, including:
- Canyon Crest Academy
- San Dieguito High School
- Scripps Ranch High School Football Team