At UC San Diego Health System, our internal medicine physicians specialize in preventing, diagnosing, and treating disease in adults. Our primary care physicians (PCPs) include both general internists and a wide range of medical subspecialists, who may specialize in a field such as cardiology, endocrinology, or hepatology. We work together to provide comprehensive care to adult patients.
High-Quality Primary Care
Top Docs in Internal Medicine
Congrats to UC San Diego physicians for earning Top Doc status in San Diego Magazine.
Our goals are to:
- Provide you with excellent, patient-centered general internal medical care
- Give you access to both our general internists and our specialist teams to treat your chronic diseases
- Assure you that you will always have access to the right physician to address your specific health care needs
- Serve as your consultant in diagnosing and treating difficult, undifferentiated problems
Trust Us to Care for You
Each of our internal medicine physicians will offer you:
- Chronic disease management
- State-of-the-art care
- Acute-care treatment
- Urgent problems seen within one business day
- Health maintenance/preventive care
See locations and contact information.