Precision Immunotherapy Clinic
UC San Diego Health's Precision Immunotherapy Clinic is pioneering the next generation of cancer immunotherapies — drugs that harness the body's immune system to kill cancer cells.
At this special clinic, you may be able to receive:
- Highly personalized treatments that incorporate information about your DNA, immune cells, and the molecular characterization of your tumor
- Access to pilot research studies and early-stage phase 1 and phase 2 clinical trials of innovative therapies, many based on discoveries made at UC San Diego School of Medicine
- A coordinated team approach to care that makes it possible to deliver, study and modify personalized care at one convenient La Jolla location
Cancers We Treat
Our clinic focuses on treating nearly all solid-tumor cancers that have traditionally been the most difficult to treat, including:
- Breast cancer
- Colon and rectal cancers
- Cervical, ovarian, endometrial and vaginal cancers
- Gastric cancers
- Gastrointestinal (GI) cancers such as pancreatic cancer and liver cancer
- Head, neck and thyroid cancers such as salivary cancer and glioblastoma (GBM)
- Neuroendocrine tumors (NETs)
- Urologic cancers such as prostate cancer, bladder cancer and kidney cancer
- Metastatic or advanced cancers of all types
Become a Patient
If you have solid-tumor cancer that is not responding to treatment, you may be eligible to receive care through participation in one of our immunotherapy research studies or clinical trials. Call the Precision Immunotherapy Clinic at 858-246-5300 for more information. You don't have to be a UC San Diego Health patient to participate in a clinical trial or research study.
Precision Immunotherapy Clinic Doctors A team approach to your care
Cancer Treatment Programs
San Diego's Best Cancer Care
At UC San Diego Health, you find cancer specialists who are experienced and skilled in treating all types of cancer.
Patient & Family Supportive Services
At UC San Diego Health, your care goes beyond treating disease. It also includes supporting you and your loved ones emotionally during your cancer journey. Most of our support services are free.