Your application must consist of the items below submitted to the (1)
UC San Diego Health Recruitment Portal and (2) emailed to
email@example.com by 11:59 PM (PST), Friday, October 1, 2021.
- The job can be found on our Recruitment Portal under #111656 – Administrative Fellow at this link.
The application will require the following information:
- Consolidated PDF of current resume and official Graduate School transcripts uploaded into the “Resume” section
- Consolidated PDF of personal statement and three letters of recommendation uploaded to the “Cover Letter” section
- A one-page, single-spaced, personal statement which addresses career goals, why you are applying, and what you hope to gain from the UC San Diego Health Administrative Fellowship
- Three letters of recommendation, one from each of the following:
- Graduate Program Director/Advisor
- Letters may be addressed to “To Whom It May Concern” or “UC San Diego Health Administrative Fellowship Selection Committee". However, there is no strict requirement
Email one consolidated PDF of the items submitted to the UC San Diego Health Recruitment portal to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applicants must graduate with an accredited MHA, MHSA, MBA, MPH, MSN, MS or equivalent between July 1, 2020 and July 1, 2022
- Demonstrate excellent written and interpersonal communication skills
- Preferred graduate school GPA of 3.5 or higher
UC San Diego is not supporting international visas for this position. We do accept international candidates that are eligible for optional practical training to apply for the Administrative Fellowship.