The Patient Experience Department acts as a liaison between the patients, hospitals and physicians to address concerns, complaints and issues. We are here to assist patients and families to ensure that their experience with UC San Diego Health is a positive one.
- We handle concerns, complaints and questions about:
- We are patient experience specialists, responding to any concerns or problems that might arise
- We provide assistance with translators and sign language interpreters
Do You Have a Concern?
While in the hospital, all complaints or concerns should first be discussed with your nurses or physicians. If you are still not completely satisfied with the quality of care you are receiving, please contact us. Your discussions with us will be kept confidential.
You may submit your comments and feedback by phone, mail, or email.
UC San Diego Health
200 West Arbor Drive, Mail Code 8916
San Diego, CA 92103-8916
Please remember to include the following information in your communication with us:
- Your name
- The patient's name
- Date of service
- Location of service
- Patient's medical record number or date of birth
- A phone number where you can be reached
Express Your Gratitude
We're also happy to hear from patients who would like to thank our dedicated team members. If your life has been touched by UC San Diego Health, we invite your to share your experience.