If you are a cancer patient at UC San Diego Health, you may have questions or concerns about paying for your care and medications. We can help.
Moores Cancer Center has a dedicated on-site financial counselor, who can assist you with any questions you may have regarding:
- Payment arrangements for medical services if you are uninsured or if your insurance only partially covers your care
- Price estimates for medical services if your insurance doesn't cover cancer care at UC San Diego Health
- Charity requests if you cannot afford care or insurance
- Assistance with paying for prescription medications
For more information on any of these, please call:
Other Billing and Insurance Questions
- If you have questions or need help understanding your insurance coverage or medical bills, please call our Billing Department at
855-827-3633 or email
email@example.com. You can also visit
Billing and Insurance Information.
- If you are insured and need out-of-pocket pricing, call: 858-657-8380.
- If you need to update your personal or insurance information, call: 888-309-8273.