makes it easier to manage your doctor appointments, prescription medications and medical health record on mobile devices and computers.
What is MyUCSDChart?
It is an online account that privately and securely houses your electronic medical record, making it portable and accessible anywhere you go. Access it at MyUCSDChart or through the MyUCSDHealth app.
What are some of the advantages of MyUCSDChart?
Download the MyUCSDHealth App to access MyChart on your phone
- Online appointment scheduling with your physicians
- Online scheduling of mammograms and other imaging studies
- Electronic appointment check-ins
- Prescription refills
- Ability to send messages to your providers
- Access to imaging, blood work and other test results
- Archive of your health information, including allergies
- Immunization record
- Reminders for health checks such as mammograms and immunizations
- Online bill payment
- Visit notes from your provider (just ask your provider to include them)
How do I set up MyUCSDChart?
Internet access and an email account are required to use MyChart.
- Receive an activation code (from your physician or by calling 619-543-5220 Monday to Friday, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.)
- Use your activation code to create an account username and password at
- Once you've created a MyChart account, you can also access it from the MyUCSDHealth app on a mobile device. Download the MyUCSDHealth app from the Apple
App Store or Android