makes it easier to manage your doctor appointments, prescription medications and medical health record on mobile devices and computers.
What is MyUCSDChart?
It is an online account that privately and securely houses your electronic medical record, making it portable and accessible anywhere you go.
Why should I sign up for MyUCSDChart?
Convenience for one. For another, your health.
What are some of the advantages of MyUCSDChart?
There are lots, including:
- Online appointment scheduling (for select services)
- Electronic appointment check-ins
- Prescription refills
- Messaging of your providers
- Access to imaging, blood work and other test results
- Archive of your health information, including allergies
- Immunization record
- Reminders for things like mammograms and immunizations
- Bill pay
- Visit notes from your provider (just ask your provider to include them)
How do I set up MyUCSDChart?
Internet access and an email account are required to use MyChart.
- Receive an activation code (from your physician or by calling 619-543-5220 Monday to Friday, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.)
- Use your activation code to create an account username and password at
- Once you've logged in from a computer, get the MyUCSDHealth app for your
Android device to use the system from your phone or tablet