securely houses your electronic medical record online, making it portable and accessible from anywhere you go.
How Do I Set Up MyUCSDChart?
Download the MyUCSDHealth app to access records on your phone
- Go to
MyUCSDChart and click on "Sign up now" to set up an account using the activation code from your doctor's office. If you don't have an activation code, call 619-543-5220, from 6 a.m. to 10 p.m. any day of the week.
- Once you've created an account, you can also use the MyUCSDHealth app to access your MyUCSDChart account via a smartphone or other mobile device. Download the app from the
Apple App Store or
Google Play Store.
What Can I Do Through MyUCSDChart?
- New: Get updates about your hospital stay in real time, including medication information, care team profiles, lab results, and more. The Bedside feature is available when you access MyUCSDChart using the MyUCSDHealth app during your stay with us.
- Schedule appointments with your physicians
- View upcoming visits and check in for your appointments
- Request and
view your medical records
- See your medications and
request prescription refills and/or renewals to be sent to a pharmacy
- Message your providers
- View your upcoming tests and procedures
- See your blood work and other test results (including COVID-19)
- Review your vaccinations/immunizations
- Pay your medical bills
- Conduct a
video visit with your provider
- Share your health information
- Add your health records to your
iPhone's Health app