How to Switch Your Care to UC San Diego Health
If you're ready to switch your care to UC San Diego Health, it's easy to do.
Depending on the type of health insurance you have, you may be able to change to one of our primary care providers (PCPs) at any time.
Video: Learn How to Switch to Your Care
2. Call our patient navigators at 800-926-8273
We'll help you to register with UC San Diego Health, choose your new doctor, and schedule any appointments. You can also make an appointment online instead.
3. Sign up for MyUCSDChart
MyUCSDChart securely houses your electronic medical record online, making it portable and accessible from anywhere you go.
4. Transfer your medical records and prescriptions
It's easy. Call 800-926-8273 and we'll help you complete the process.
- Insurance questions: 858-249-3560
- Choosing a primary care provider and making appointments: 800-926-8273
- Primary care options
- Primary care providers accepting new patients