Valet Parking Service (Cash Only)
We encourage valet parking at our four drop-off points. It is a convenient and inexpensive way to make it to your appointment on time. The cost is the same as self-parking:
- $5 for half day (up to four hours) or $10 for full day (longer than four hours)
- Free with a disabled placard
- Maternity patients pay a flat fee of $5 for half-day or full-day parking upon request
Drop-offs are located at:
- Jacobs Medical Center main entrance (Thornton Pavilion): 7 a.m. – 5 p.m. weekdays
- Jacobs Medical Center west entrance: 5 a.m. – 5 p.m. weekdays
- Koman Family Outpatient Pavilion entrance: 7 a.m. – 5 p.m. weekdays
- Moores Cancer Center driveway: 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. weekdays
Printable maps and directions:
Self-parking is available in parking structures or lots for the same rate as valet parking: $5 for half-day parking (up to four hours) and $10 for full day (longer than four hours).
- Note your parking space number and pay at the pay stations using cash or credit card. You do NOT need to display your ticket on your dashboard.
- You can also pay via the
Parkmobile app with your smart device.
- $10 parking allows you in-and-out privileges for 24 hours. Just park in any visitor spot when you return and display the ticket on the dashboard of your car.
- With a disabled placard, parking is free in any patient or visitor spot.
Closest Self-Parking By Location
- Jacobs Medical Center (including Thornton Pavilion), Perlman Medical Offices, and Sulpizio Cardiovascular Center: Campus Point structure, Athena structure
- Koman Family Outpatient Pavilion: Athena structure, Campus Point structure
- Moores Cancer Center: Athena structure, Lot P760
- Shiley Eye Institute: Athena structure, Lot P760
From I-5: Exit on Genesee Avenue and head east. Turn right on Campus Point Drive and continue past Voigt Drive. At the next intersection, you can turn right toward the Campus Point Parking Structure (across from Sulpizio Cardiovascular Center, on the right) or turn left and continue around the curve to the Athena Parking Structure (on the left).
From I-805 Exit on La Jolla Village Drive and head west. Turn right on Genesee Avenue. Turn left on Campus Point Drive and continue past Voigt Drive. At the next intersection, you can turn right toward the Campus Point Parking Structure (across from Sulpizio Cardiovascular Center, on the right) or turn left and continue around the curve to the Athena Parking Structure (on the left).
Late-night visitors: Between 9 p.m. and 5 a.m., we recommend using I-805 and Regents Road entrances to avoid construction delays along I-5 and Genesee Avenue. Night-time construction activities related to trolley construction are expected to last through 2020. Daytime traffic is not affected.
Using public transportation