Express Care is a new walk-in option for common health care needs.
Hours, Location and Details
- Hours: 8 a.m. – 6 p.m. Monday – Friday (closed on UC San Diego holidays). Walk-ins are welcome.
- Location: 1200 Garden View Road, Suite 110,Encinitas (map and directions), 833-823-9777
- Details: Available for all ages. Insurance and cash pay accepted.
Our board-certified nurse practitioners can diagnose and treat conditions such as:
- Coughs and colds
- Earaches and ear infections
- Diarrhea and vomiting
- Fever or flu-like symptoms
- Sore throat or strep throat
- Sinus infections
- Minor burns, cuts, and sprains
- Bladder or urinary tract infections
- Skin infections
- Simple fractures, sprains and strains
Express Care clinics also offer walk-in wellness services, including:
- Flu vaccinations
- Blood pressure checks
- Physicals or health screenings for camp, school or sports
- Cholesterol checks
- EpiPen prescriptions
- Hearing testing
- Tuberculosis (TB) testing
- Well baby / well child / well adolescent exams
- Gynecology needs, including well woman exams, birth control prescriptions, pregnancy testing, and emergency contraception
Diagnostic X-ray and lab services are available.