Our plastic surgeons specialize in cosmetic facial surgeries and reconstructions to restore function.
Deborah Watson, MD, we help our patients look and feel their best, whether the surgery is elective or medically advised.
Plastic Surgeries and Procedures for the Face and Neck
We give our patients the opportunity to address aesthetic concerns at the time other procedures are performed.
Dr. Watson performing facial reconstructive surgery.
Our plastic surgeons are experts at:
Rhinoplasty ("nose jobs")
Blepharoplasty (reshaping surgery of the eyelids)
- Otoplasty (corrects appearance of the external ear)
- Reconstructive surgery of the face where congenital defects, developmental problems, cancer or injury have impacted form and function
- Botox injections and facial filler injections (to smooth wrinkles)
- Removal of facial skin lesions and advanced skin cancers by Mohs chemosurgery
- Resection of skin cancers and repairing the defect with aesthetically-sensitive techniques
- Face lifts
- Neck lifts
- Reconstruction and rehabilitation of the paralyzed or traumatized face