Construction alert: There may be traffic delays because of long-term construction activity along First Avenue, Arbor Drive and Front Street. Bachman Place will be closed to all traffic from April 4, 2022 to mid-2024 (view alternate routes). This work is part of a larger project to redevelop UC San Diego Health's Hillcrest campus. Please plan for additional travel time to our Hillcrest facilities. We appreciate your patience.
Patients and visitors to the
UC San Diego Medical Center or
Medical Offices North can park in the Arbor Parking Structure (at the end of Arbor Drive).
- $5 for half-day parking (up to four hours). You do NOT need to display your ticket on your dashboard.
- $10 for full-day parking (longer than four hours). This ticket allows you in-and-out privileges for 24 hours. Just park in any visitor spot when you return and display the ticket on the dashboard of your car.
- Note your parking space number and pay at the pay stations using cash or credit card. You can also pay via the
Parkmobile app with your smart device.
- Complimentary disabled parking is available at UC San Diego parking meters and
accessible spaces when you display a valid disabled permit placard or plates.
Parking lot 964 (at First Avenue and Montecito Way) is being used as a COVID-19 testing and vaccination site and is
only available for handicapped parking.
Patients can also park for an hourly charge in the privately run parking lot across from the main entrance of the Medical Center on Arbor Drive. (This lot is not managed by UC San Diego Health.)
View a printable map of parking options on UC San Diego Health's Hillcrest campus (including Hillcrest ER)
Printable Maps and Directions for Hillcrest Facilities
Valet parking is available between 8 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. on weekdays at the main entrance to the Medical Center on Arbor Drive.
The cost is the same as self-parking:
- $5 for half-day parking (up to four hours) and $10 for full-day parking (longer than four hours).
- Free with a disabled placard
- Maternity patients pay a flat fee of $5 for half-day or full-day parking upon request.
Valet service is
not available on nights or weekends.