Patients and visitors to UC San Diego Medical Center or Medical Offices North can park in the Arbor Parking Structure (at the end of Arbor Drive) or in Lot 964 (at First Avenue and Montecito Way).
Printable parking map
- $4 for half-day parking (up to four hours). You do NOT need to display your ticket on your dashboard.
- $8 for full-day parking (longer than four hours). This ticket allows you in-and-out privileges for 24 hours. Just park in any visitor spot when you return and display the ticket on the dashboard of your car.
- Note your parking space number and pay at the pay stations using cash or credit card. You can also pay via the Parkmobile app with your smart device.
Learn more about Parkmobile.
- Complimentary disabled parking is available at UC San Diego parking meters and
accessible spaces when you display a valid disabled permit placard or plates.
- The ACE parking lot across from the main entrance of the Medical Center on Arbor Drive: $3 per hour. (This lot is not managed by UC San Diego Health.)
Valet parking is available between 8 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. weekdays at the main entrance to the Medical Center on Arbor Drive. The cost is the same as self parking: $4 for half-day parking (up to four hours) and $8 for full-day parking (longer than four hours). With a handicapped placard, valet parking is free. Maternity patients receive a discounted rate of $4 flat fee upon request.
Valet service is not available on nights or weekends.
Extended Parking (Seven-Day Permit)
Extended parking permits are available for those visiting patients in the hospital for extended stays. An extended parking permit costs $24.50 for seven days with in-and-out privileges in visitor spots.
Speak with a social worker or a member of the patient’s care team to receive a parking voucher, which allows you to buy the extended permit in person at the Bachman Parking Structure. Shuttle service is available to the parking office by calling (619) 543-2255 on weekdays during business hours.