Internal medicine doctors specialize in preventing, diagnosing and treating disease in adults. At UC San Diego Health, we offer general internists as well as medical subspecialists with training in fields such as cardiology, endocrinology or hepatology who together can provide our adults comprehensive and coordinated care in a welcoming and compassionate environment.
Top Docs in Internal Medicine
Congrats to UC San Diego physicians for earning Top Doc status in
San Diego Magazine.
UC San Diego Health internists:
- Deliver excellent, patient-centered general internal medical care
- Provide access to general internists and specialist teams to treat your chronic or acute conditions
- Assure you have access to the right physician to address your specific health care needs
- Serve as your consultant in diagnosing and treating difficult, undifferentiated problems
Services by Internists
Our internal medicine doctors offer you:
- Chronic disease management
- State-of-the-art care
- Acute-care treatment
- Appointments for urgent problems within one business day
- Health maintenance and preventive care, including routine examinations, screenings and immunizations such as flu shots
Several Convenient Locations
locations and contact information for internal medicine clinics in San Diego County.